A Quick Fact Revealing Thread about F. Shaw (@FshawKingFisher) – The EFCC Handler (Now Ex). His Journey might Inspire you & many others.
Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi, better known as F. Shaw, has been around for years – but his shot to stardom was arguably on 24th of July, 2017 When EFCC unveiled F. Shaw as the individual behind its Twitter account.
Ordinarily, it shouldn’t be a big deal, but the track record of witty tweets coming from the EFCC handle over time inspired curiosity among Nigerians on the identity of the handler, Unbeknownst to many, F. Shaw’s ability to play with words without offending anyone is a function of his pedigree as a lyricist.
Here are ten mind blowing facts to know about Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi (F. Shaw), the 2006 computer science graduate of Covenant University
1. F.Shaw nursed ambitions of becoming a petrochemical engineer or joining the army but later developed interest in music.
2. In 2004 F. Shaw started penning lyrics & finetuning his craft. One of his earliest recordings was ‘Bounce,’ which featured K-Switch & TIB
3. In 2005, F. Shaw “The EFCC Handler” collaborated with the famous rapper-producer Spellz to record a song titled ‘Get Low’.
4. That same year (2005), screenwriter Oliver Aleogena schooled F. Shaw about the music industry & helped him to become a better lyricist.
5. Cobahms Asuquo produced one of F. Shaw’s singles entitled ‘Let It Go’. The song was released late 2007.
6. F. Shaw released a 5-track EP in 2008 titled ‘Avant-Garde’. It contained ‘Let It Go’ & the TYMix -produced ‘Moonlight Serenade’
7. F. Shaw in 2008 competed in the (@MTVBaseAfrica) MTV Base reality show Advance Warning alongside 25 other NG artistes
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE + VIDEOS